The client for this project was Harris Paintbrushes, with their premium brand range of brushes, rollers and other decorating materials.
Harris came to us, looking for Neat to build them a custom Displayflex vehicle. The vehicle would be used to promote the Harris range of decorating materials throughout the UK.
We created a custom-built 5000 Kg Displayflex Low floor expandable vehicle to fit Harris’s specifications.
This vehicle is 8.5 metres long and 2.25 metres wide when closed, but can open up to twice that width at 4.5 metres wide, expanding hydraulically to give a rectangular glazed extension with double door entrance.
The vehicle gives an impressive backdrop to any exhibition or just for product demonstrations in customer parks whilst only weighing 5,000 Kg.
See below for the extensive range of features we built into this vehicle
- 8.5 metre length, 2.25 metres wide, extending up to 4.5 metres wide
- Hydraulically expanding on the nearside
- Custom windows, with centre double door
- Neat Curved mouldings front and rear
- External Display panel which folds out from the windows to partly hide the cab
- PVC skirts go around the body, the stage and across the bottom of the display panel.
- Neat kitchen unit including fridge and sink unit built in
- 55″ LED screen
- Four custom built backlit LED illuminated display panels
- LED colour change uplight around top of ceiling
- Curved reception desk with frosted glass upper surface and laminated lower surface with galley feature
- Neat Upright corner wall display for rollering demonstrations with catcher plinths,
- Centre display table with raised edges for painting demonstrations and storage cupboards below
- Rear display table to lay out products and for tea and coffee
- Overhead projector
- LED colour-changing strips on tables, desks, shelving and glass
- White LED downlights in the ceiling
- Full external graphic wrap
- Two sectional banner flagpoles on the offside of the vehicle
- Hinged header board on top of the gullwing
Pictures of the new unit can be seen below.
For more information regarding this project, or to find out how Neat Vehicles can help you with your next exhibition trailer, please don’t hesitate to contact our team either by phone at 0441623441114 or via our contact page, and we will be happy to help