The client for this project was Isuzu motors, a brand who we have worked with on multiple occasions and with whom we have a great working relationship
Isuzu came to us, looking for Neat to build them a custom multiflex trailer. The trailer would be used to promote the Isuzu range of pickups at motor shows and exhibitions across the world.
We created a custom-built multiflex trailer to fit Isuzu’s specifications.
This trailer is 7 metres long when closed, but can open up to over twice that length at 15 metres long, expanding hydraulically to give a curved glazed extension and a 3.2-metre slide-out expansion.
The trailer gives an impressive backdrop to any size plot from 8 metres to 15 metres long, whilst only weighing 3,500 Kg.
See below for the extensive range of features we built into this trailer
- 7-metre length, extending up to 15 metres
- Hydraulically expanding sides
- Custom windows, either open with stainless steel handrails or closed to form a double door
- Curved mouldings which hinge to form display panels
- Display panels which can be folded out for 15-metre or 11-metre plots
- An aluminium drawbar cover which drops over the drawbar when it is turned round for display and PVC skirts go around the cover, the body, the stage and across the bottom of the display panels.
- Neat kitchen unit including full sized fridge and cupboards
- 55″ LED screen
- Four backlit LED illuminated display panels
- LED colour change uplight
- Curved reception desk with frosted glass upper surface and laminated lower surface
- Modular sloped display shelving unit
- Coffee table with frosted glass upper and storage below
- Twelve modular seats with push-to-close storage below
- Two white and chrome poseur tables
- Six white high gloss poseur stools
- LED colour-changing strips on tables, desks, shelving and glass
- White LED downlight in the ceiling
- Illuminated Isuzu logo
- Two sectional angled banner flagpoles on the gullwing
- Hinged header board on top of the gullwing
Pictures of the new trailer unit can be seen below.
For more information regarding this project, or to find out how Neat Vehicles can help you with your next exhibition trailer, please don’t hesitate to contact our team either by phone at 0441623441114 or via our contact page, and we will be happy to help